Board exams are over, and many tenth-grade students are busy picking colleges. While they are leaving behind the rigidity of school uniforms, the need to stand out in the crowd takes its place. That’s exactly what we intend to address through some simple styles for guys about to enter college.
1) T-Shirts: Captioned t-shirts are practically everywhere, and the college fashion scene is no exception. But any style overdone kills its impact on the eyes. One classic lifesaver is the white t-shirts. These blend well with any jeans or trousers. You can also experiment with other solid colour t-shirts.
2) Checkered shirts: A classic style, checkered shirts are available in numerous colour combinations to give you some refreshing looks. Pair them with jeans, and they go just as well with leather boots as they do with sneakers.
3) Jeans: Light jeans are a crowd favourite especially those with some fade. They surely work well in the college environment. But pairs of dark jeans should be in your wardrobe as they act as a quick smart casual fix to pair with your formal shirts for presentations and other formal events in college.
4) Shoes – Pick shoes according to the look you have in mind. Get a couple of single colour sneakers apart from white. The reason – these are the most used ones, and different colours would act as a visual change to your t-shirt and jeans looks. For formal and semi-outfits, brogues and desert boots tend to be a good match.
5) Accessories – When picking watches, do not go for overly bling ones unless the outfit is of a similar vibe. Instead, stick to classic styles. These watches match well with most outfits that college students usually wear. Another accessory you should consider investing in is a tie. They look just as well on suits as they do with the casual pulled-out shirt look.